Lifetime Limited Warranty Policy
Lifetime Residential Limited Warranty Policy (FL Residence Only)
LABBROS. Health & Wellness warrants to the original purchaser that its products shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the product from the date of installation and when maintenance instructions are followed.
When we say “Lifetime Warranty”, we mean for as long as you own your Floridian massage chair and your residence is anywhere in Florida, USA, as long as parts are available from the Floridian massage chair company, and as long as your chair is not beyond repair. There are a few conditions to the warranty, which you can read below, but you will now have part & labor coverage for as long as you own your Floridian massage chair!
Lifetime Limited Residential Floridian Massage Chair Part & Labor Warranty Policy (Additional $1,999)
Floridian Massage Chairs are designed, built, and inspected to ensure excellence in operation and enjoyment. While rare, defects in manufacturing can occur. This limited warranty exclusively covers manufacturing defects.
- The Structural Frame (Limited to the steel and steel-welded parts of the frame)
- Massage Rollers
- Power Supply
As long as your residence is located anywhere in Florida, USA. The above cost of "Parts & Labor" are covered for the life of the chair, 100% replacement warranty for manufacturer’s defects in-home applications only.
For In-Home service, LABBROS. Health & Wellness will arrange all covered parts deemed necessary, to be sent to the consumer and, if necessary, an authorized service provider to repair the product at the customer's residence, at no charge to the customer.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
- This warranty is for home applications only.
- This warranty is for the product located in Florida, USA only.
- Non-electrical / mechanical attachments including head cover, back pad, arm covers, wheel castors, seat cover, footrest cover unless caused by defects in workmanship.
- Any loss or damage resulting from improper installation, unauthorized repairs or modifications, improper use of electrical/power supply, loss of power; dropped product, a malfunction or damage of an operating part from a failure to provide manufacturer's recommended maintenance; transportation damage; theft, abuse, misuse, neglect, vandalism, or environmental conditions (fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorm, hail, earthquake, or exposure to weather conditions); loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility or otherwise awaiting parts or repair.
- Any damage inflicted upon the chair by improper use or accidental damage incurred by negligence user (i.e. surpassing the stated weight limit, remote damage from dropping on the ground, etc).
- Warranties are non-transferable and shall be in lieu of any other warranty, express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness for particular use. LABBROS. Health & Wellness’s sole liability and the purchaser's exclusive remedy shall be for the repair, or at LABBROS Health & Wellness’s option, for the replacement of the defective part. Notwithstanding the above, if replacements parts for defective materials are not available, LABBROS. Health & Wellness reserves the right to make substitutions in lieu of repair or replacement.
- All Warranties begin on DATE OF PURCHASE, no allowance or extension is offered for delivery and/or installation.